The Administration and Projects Committee (APC) is responsible for near-term activities that relate directly to projects, programs, transit operations, and finance and administrative matters, including:
- The budget for projects, transit and paratransit programs, and general administration;
- Finance and financial reporting;
- The Administrative Code and personnel policies;
- Capital outlay projects, including project policies, reviews, approvals and allocations;
- Development of the Strategic Plan;
- Programming of state and federal funds for projects;
- Development of the Authority's legislative program.
The Administration and Projects Committee meets on the first Thursday of each month, at 8:30 a.m. at the offices of the Contra Costa Transportation Authority, 2999 Oak Road, Suite 110 (Board Room), Walnut Creek, CA.
- Special Meeting Agenda 06/19/13
- Meeting Cancellation Notice 06/06/13 [PDF-525 KB]
- Meeting Agenda 05/02/13
- Meeting Agenda 04/04/13
- Meeting Agenda 03/07/13
- Meeting Agenda 02/07/13
- Meeting Cancellation Notice 01/03/13
- Meeting Agenda 12/06/12
- Meeting Agenda 11/01/12
- Meeting Agenda 10/04/12
- Meeting Agenda 09/06/12
- Meeting Agenda 07/05/12
- Meeting Agenda 06/07/12
The Planning Committee (PC) oversees the long-term planning functions of the Authority, including:
- Development of the county's Growth Management Program (GMP), the Countywide Transportation Plan (CTP), the Congestion Management Program (CMP), and the Congestion Management Plan Capital Improvements Program;
- Oversight of computerized transportation demand modeling and land use database;
- Review and comment on the Metropolitan Transportation Commission's biennial Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) and related processes;
- Planning studies conducted with other agencies, carpools, vanpools and park and ride funds, and the Transportation Fund for Clean Air (TFCA) program.
The Planning Committee is charged with the development of the Congestion Management Agency (GMP, CMP, and TFCA) Budget, and legislation relating to the above.
The Planning Committee meets on the first Wednesday of each month, at 6:00 p.m.and determines the funding allocations for the Authority's transportation demand management (ridesharing and transit incentive) program.
- Meeting Agenda 06/05/13
- Cancellation Notice 05/01/13 [PDF-183 KB]
- Meeting Agenda 04/03/13
- Meeting Agenda 03/06/13
- Meeting Agenda 02/06/13
- Meeting Agenda 01/02/13
- Meeting Agenda 12/5/12
- Cancellation Notice 11/7/12
- Meeting Agenda 10/03/12
- Meeting Agenda 09/05/12
- Meeting Agenda 07/05/12