I-80 San Pablo Dam Road Interchange
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), in cooperation with the Contra Costa Transportation Authority (CCTA) and the City of San Pablo, proposes to reconstruct the I-80/San Pablo Dam Road interchange. The proposed project would improve traffic operations, reduce traffic congestion, provide efficient and safe bicycle/pedestrian access at the interchange, and accommodate future traffic volumes on San Pablo Dam Road. The project environmental document was approved on February 25, 2010. The Project Report was approved on May 24, 2010. For copies of these documents, click on the links below:
- Final Environmental Document for the I-80/San Pablo Dam Road Interchange. Click here [PDF-38.9 MB]
- Final Project Report. Click here [PDF-13.9 MB]
- For the project fact sheet in the Measure J Strategic Plan, click here [PDF - 184 KB]
- For a detailed project fact sheet, click here [PDF - 2.21 MB]
- For a conceptual animation of the proposed project, go to this link: (courtesy of URS)
For a video of the current weave between San Pablo Dam Road and McBryde Avenue along WB I-80, click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAWm4oAFJdA
For frequently asked questions about the project, click here [PDF-250 KB].
For a copy of the presentation given at the September 12, 2012 and September 25, 2012 public meetings, click here (PDF 6.58 MB).