See what's on the Agenda for upcoming Authority Board and Committee meetings.more
This project provided the following improvements for Crow Canyon Road from west of Bollinger Canyon Road to the San Ramon City limit:
1. Mitigation of chronic exisiting peak period traffic congestion by providing an extended westbound climbing lane and eastbound turn channelization.
2. An asphalt concrete overlay on Crow Canyon Road from Bollinger Canyon Road west to the City of San Ramon city limit.
3. Construction of a raised median west of Bollinger Canyon Road.
4. Traffic signal modification.
5. Street lighting.
6. Minor street widening that provides an additional eastbound through right turn lane at the intersection.
This project was funded from a combination of funds including TEA-21 funds, STIP funds, local funds and City development fees. Measure C funds were mainly used for construction of the climbing lane and turn lanes.